Late fees for the Medium or Long Options are a flat $10 on top of the prices stated above, and are applied automatically from 11:59pm on the Wednesday night before the event (which means no amount of pleading or begging to the Angels will change this).
For the Wellington Half options - there is a increase in entry fees of $25 applied from 1 January before the event, and then the normal late fee also applies after that
Moral of story is to enter early and save money.
For more information about the entry process – click on the relevant titles below to expand and read the information
Additional registration Notes:
- Online entries close at 11:59pm on the Thursdsay before each event, but
- From 11:59pm on the Wednesday before each event the late fee applies to all entry options
- Late entries are $10 more per event than the basic online entry price
- The fields may sell out before the close off times stated above, to ensure your place we encourage you to enter early
- You can enter:
- as an individual (doing the whole triathlon), or as a team (of two or three, each doing a different part)
- one or more events at any time,